Canon Single Focus Wide Angle Lens EF-M22mm F2 STM
Canon Single Focus Wide Angle Lens EF-M22mm F2 STM. 5985B005AA Spherical aberration correction for large-diameter lenses, distortion correction for wide-angle lenses, and miniaturization of zoom lenses. Aspherical lenses were created to solve these three themes. STM is an abbreviation for Stepping Motor. It is used to drive the focus lens.
This is a function that enables immediate manual focus by simply rotating the focus ring after one-shot AF so that the photographer can make final focus adjustments after autofocus. : Release Date (Pre-Order only shown).
International Buyers - Please Note. If there is no special notation in the title or Item specific, the specifications will be as follows.
Please check the power supply type in your country before ordering items. Some Japanese DVDs and Blu-rays have a region code. Please make sure your playback device is compatible before ordering an item. If "made in Japan" is not specified on the listing page, It may have been manufactured in another country. Please ask us before you order if you are concerned. This item is in the category "Cameras & Photo\Lenses & Filters\Lenses". The seller is "felicetempo" and is located in this country: JP.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Motor type: DC motor
- Filter diameter: 43mm
- Mount: NA
- Lens configuration: 7 elements in 6 groups (1 aspherical lens)
- Focal Length: NA
- Focal length (telephoto side): 22 mm
- Type: Wide-angle lens
- Fixed focal length: 22 mm
- F value (telephoto side): 2
- Lens mount: Canon EF-M
- Product model number: 5985B005AA
- Image stabilization: none
- Model year: 2012
- Maximum Aperture: NA
- Color: Black, black
- Zoom magnification (optical): 0.21 x
- Batteries included: No
- Focal length (wide-angle side): 22 mm
- Brand: Canon
- Focus Type: NA
- F value (wide-angle side): 2
- Description of camera lens: Single focus lens
- Lens type: 7 elements in 6 groups (1 aspherical lens)
- Corresponding mount: Canon EF
- Effective lens diameter: 22 mm